Tuesday, March 23, 2021

CATALOG INSPIRATION - A CARD LAYOUT THAT GOES TOGETHER IN NO TIME

Hi Stampers!

Today I have a great card layout to share with you. It comes from the Stampin’ Up! 2020 - 21 Annual Catalog. (Check out page 41 of the catalog - card on top right.) I like this layout, because it goes together quickly, it is adaptable, and it looks great every time. I used this layout for two cards found in my March 19, 2021 post.  Here are those cards:


Here is my version of the basic card layout; 


Below are the measurements for each piece. 


For my version of this card, the 1” x 2 3/4” piece for the greeting can be adjusted to fit your chosen greeting. On the cards I made specifically for this post the greetings were smaller, so I used the 1” x 2 3/4” piece of cardstock as a mat for the greeting.

For today’s first card I used the SWEET STRAWBERRY stamp set (mini catalog).


SWEET STRAWBERRY


This card features a Melon Mambo  card base, the mat is from the ARTISTRY BLLOMS DSP (annual catalog), and was stamped with Melon Mambo ink. I stamped. The berries and stems on the same DSP using Melon Mambo and Garden Green inks. The berries and stems were punch from the DSP using the Berry Builder Punch.  The ribbon is the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon dyed the Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blend (light). The berries and the greeting pieces are attached to the card with dimensionals.



I made one more card using this layout. For this card I used the SNAILED IT stamp set and the matching SNAIL DIES (mini catalog).

SNAILED IT


Here is the card!


The card base is Bermuda Bay. The DSP is from SNAIL MAIL collection.The “hello” mat is Coastal  Cabana. I colored the snail with Stampin’ Blends. I wrapped the white twine around the cardstock piece 3 times. I taped the twine it to the back to hold the twine in place.

I hope you give this card layout a try.
Until next time...
Stamp Happy!

Kim

All stamps and stamped images ©️1990 - 2021 Stampin’ Up!®️

No comments:

Post a Comment